Cheviot Tearooms/Freehold + Business $680,000
- Proposed Usage
- Other Businesses for Sale
- Property ID
What a fantastic opportunity - buy the freehold, live in the house at the rear of the business and own/run the successful, well-known cafe called 'Cheviot Tearooms.'
Cheviot is a small town between Kaikoura and Christchurch. The Tearooms is situated on the very busy State Highway 1 and is a popular stop off point for food, drink and rest.
The current owners have finally decided to sell after 30 years. They brought up their children here and have enjoyed a great work/family life balance.
There are so many benefits to buying this business:
- Profitable - on target earnings of $90,000 (EBITDAP)
- You will be buying the freehold property (tearooms/house/garage) and the business "Cheviot Tearooms."
- Enjoy semi-rural living.
- Huge potential to increase sales and profitability.
- You are buying location - this business is perfectly positioned as a 'stop off.'
Opportunities like this are rare. Call me today, Sami Chesterton - 021 0297 8810.
Price $680,000 + stock + GST if Any