Service Station - Good Potential & Cash Surplus
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
Service Station with Additional Space and Scope for Development - Prime Town Location / Great Potential / " Bargain Deal"
A very well presented service station at a prime location. The main highlights of this service station are:
1. It is dispensing 91 and 95 petrol, diesel & LPG swap bottles.
2. Fuel dispensed p.a. is 500,000 litres approximately and is on the increase.
3. Good commission on sale of fuel.
4. Shop sales are $5,000 per week approximately, with good gross profits.
5. Tanks(Double Fibre Glass), and pumps are in good condition with current certifications.
6. Incredibly low rent with a secure lease and fuel supply agreement.
7. Fully equipped site with latest sophisticated systems controlling the dispensing of fuel.
8. Well established site with convenient hours of operation: 6:00am to 8:00pm on weekdays & 7:00am to 8:00pm on Saturday & Sunday. Good potential lies in the extension of opening hours thereby increasing sales.
9. Security cameras and security arrangements exist on site which will facilitate the operation for longer hours.
10.There is a good sized store with a Manager's office and customer toilet. It is currently vendor operated & managed.
11. There is a vacant shop adjacent to the service station store, which could be used to start a takeaway (subject to requisite approvals & council consent), or any other permitted retail activity with no extra rental cost as the rent is included in the service station rent.
Contact (Lead Broker) Shaun Khanna - 029 770 9767 or Cathy Thomson - 027 592 6600.
Price $72,000 + estimated stock value $30,000