Popular Cafe $300,000+ Profit!
- Proposed Usage
- Other Businesses for Sale
- Property ID
The only way to describe this cafe is that it is a freight train. This is one of the oldest cafes in Christchurch and it has a huge loyal customer base.
The success of this cafe is based on a few key things including:
- Location - busy retail shopping area, easy parking, residential and shoppers have easy access
- Operations - the self-service counter appeals to customers who enjoy selecting their own food from the cabinets and this keeps the wages very low and profit levels higher than most cafes
- Busy 7 days a week - great weekend trade with shoppers and midweek from local residents & shoppers
- Eat in menu options are popular with customers as well as takeaways
- Minimal competition in a large catchment area
Profit levels are achievable based on self-service operations, reasonable rent and this is not a franchise operation which all adds up to a very healthy profit. Full financials can be provided.
Sales in excess of $1 million (exclusive GST, 2017-2018 financial year)
Earnings to working owner in excess of $320,000 (excludes depreciation)