Franchised cafe in CBD location
City Centre, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Other Businesses for Sale
- Property ID
* Immaculately refurbished and reputable cafe with set up commercial kitchen
* Approximately 693sqm large-scale indoor seating area
* Approximately 33.6sqm outdoor seating area
* Located on sought after Lorne Street
* Monday to Sunday 6am to 12pm midnight trading hours & days
* Sales revenue is over $920,000 in 2019
* Steady team in place comprises four full-time staffs, seven part- time staffs
* Established and reputable franchised brand
Established and reputable cafe sits proudly in the hottest spot of city center, neighboring numbers of popular restaurants and Auckland Art Gallery, It is within a short walking distance to AUT, Auckland University, Aotea Square, Civic Theater and Event Cinema as well as the most premium retails location - Queen Street, Retail shops in this area are well positioned to capitalize on surrounding commercial and residential buildings and also draws clientele from a high volume of students studying at Auckland University, AUT and other nearby educational institutions.
This spacious franchised cafe could seats over 100 guests and exclusive outside seating area. Nicely fitted out with quality chattels and set up commercial kitchen, which is ready for experienced cafe operator to move in and start out their business without too much time consumed.
10 years lease commencing from 1 December 2013 will one ROR of ten years will finally expires in 30 November 2033
Opportunity for de - branding after the lease is expired on 30 November 2023.