Busy Suburban Licenced Cafe Near University
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Other Businesses for Sale
- Property ID
Buzzing cafe near the University. This suburban cafe is very near Canterbury University in Christchurch and the affluent areas of Ilam and Fendalton. It has a wide customer base including students, retirees, tutors, and families.
- Current annual sales over $740,000 fully managed/weekly sales approximately $14,300 excl. GST
- The manager runs the business with the owners doing as little as 5-10hrs p/wk
- Quality beautiful/contemporary fit out and commercial kitchen
- Profitable, fully managed but working owner could really maximise the potential
- Only doing days, but being licenced there is the evening trade to capitalise on
- This is NOT a franchise it is an independent cafe so no franchise fees
There are very few cafe's like this in the Christchurch suburbs that are profitable and show more room for growth.
Contact James today for further information - 029 770 4576.
Price by Negotiation