KD Vallance Tractor & Farm Machinery Repair, Part
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
KD VALLANCE located in the thriving rural community of Rangiora North Canterbury, has a long-established history in business of over 30 years.
With an unmatched reputation in the sale, service and repair of tractors and all farm machinery.
This quality business has three distinct revenue streams which are all highly profitable.
1. Supply and sell Tractor and Farm Machinery Parts
2. Workshop – Repair of tractors and farm machinery including a mobile service.
3. The purchase and resale of second-hand tractors and farm machinery.
With a 30-year history in quality workmanship and service KD Vallance has an extensive and loyal database of rural contractors, farmers and lifestyle block owners.
IN KD Vallance You are Buying:
• Established business of 30 years with sales revenue exceeding $2.5 Million
• Impressive Profits for a Working owner.
• Comprehensive supply of parts and stock valued at $300,000
• Database of 1200 clients
• Largest supplier of aftermarket parts in NZ for Farm Machinery and Tractors.
• Highly experienced and knowledge loyal employees.
• Located in a desirable Rural location with plenty of parking
Buying quality businesses of this calibre and history in the rural sector don’t come to the market often.
If you have an affinity with the rural sector or are a handy mechanic this business is worth your attention, notwithstanding this is a prime opportunity for acquisition if you already own a business in a similar industry.
Either way your bank and accountant are going to be impressed by the financials this opportunity presents.
Copy and paste the below hyperlink in your browser to view our business for sale video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTTNCXLSlM&feature=youtu.be
To find out more, go to www.linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00443 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.