Ready, Aim ………………………
City Centre, Christchurch City
- Proposed Usage
- Internet & Technology
- Property ID
Captive Media NZ offers a highly engaging way to capture the attention of a male audience and advertise to them. The product consists of interactive screens installed within male bathrooms. The screens are located above urinals and have gaming / imagery content, with the game content being controlled by the flow of liquid into the urinal bowl. The advertising space can be part of either the 60sec loop (maximum of 6x 10sec ads) or the pre and post-game space and in-game branding.
The business provides a targeted, engaging and measurable way for advertisers to engage with a male audience using an “out of home” advertising market.
Asking price for the business is $75,000 including stock and plant, equipment and website.
Aspects about the business:
• Screens located in venues in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
• The business uses UK based award-winning technology and holds the NZ distribution licence for this.
• Current owner has been passive in promoting Captive Media NZ as he has concentrated on other work activities and does not have the time to dedicate to this business.
• There is huge potential to market and expand this business in New Zealand.
• Also the possibility to expand the business in in some states in Australia and in Japan.
• Currently the business takes only a handful of hours a week to manage.
• Captive Media NZ would be ideal for someone with a marketing and sales / advertising background. Alternately, an existing business that is involved with out of house marketing looking to add a unique and innovative platform to their product suite.
• The product provided is very unique and there is little competition in this space.
• The interactive screens that Captive Media NZ uses are measurable and involves gamification and fun, making it one of the most powerful OOH advertising platforms in New Zealand.
• Currently the 20 screens across New Zealand engage a measured 5,000 plus men every week with an estimated potential for a further 5,000 eyes on the screens on top of this.
• The screens have huge appeal and engagement with the male demographic.
Please view the video to get an idea of what the business has to offer.
Take the next step! Contact the brokers for a confidential initial discussion.
To find out more, go to www.linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00456 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.