Royal Oak Hotel, Tapu, Coromandel Peninsula
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Property ID
Freehold Going Concern.
Exceptional opportunity in an outstanding location, situated on SH 25, on the western Coromandel coast about 25 minutes north of Thames township.
This business has it all:
- Total land area of approx. 2,800m2, including buildings of 560m2,
- Very spacious bars & restaurant
- Numerous different indoor bar areas,
- Large outdoor areas & garden bars,
- Separate wholesale liquor outlet,
- Restaurant with seating for over 50 people
- TAB and four (4) gaming machines,
- Fishbait & ice also sold,
- Accommodation rooms have been redecorated and could be used by the new owners, or rented to staff or guests,
- Nearest competition is either Thames or Coromandel township.
- Plus totally redecorated, new roof & repaint outdoors, bars & restaurant modernised, and new kitchen equipment.
The current owners have done all the hard yards on totally upgrading the premises, so no need for any additional capital expenditure.
Opportunities to secure such a freehold going concern rarely come on the market.
Be in before Christmas and obtain the benefit of the summer and holiday trading.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg - 027 293 0377 or Graeme - 027 495 3413.
Price on Application
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Use this link to get started www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31272