OOZING CHARACTER AT CATHEDRAL HOUSE
48-52, Wyndham Street, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 130.00 m²
- Property ID
Cathedral House is a beautiful circa 1900 building which has been extensively refurbished.
This seven level character building is located on the corner of Wyndham Street and Federal Street, easily accessible for parking options in the old Farmers Carpark building & Federal Street Parking building. The building is also close to Sky City, The District Court and St Patrick's Cathedral, and motorway systems.
• Level 2 serviced offices - 57m²
• Level 2 serviced offices - 10m²
• Level 2 serviced offices - 37m²
• Level 4 serviced offices - 30m²
• Level 4 serviced offices - 20m²
• Level 5 serviced offices - 19m²
• Level 5 serviced offices - 59m²
• Level 7B - The Loft - 130m²
All floors offer high stud ceilings and Polished jarrah floor boards. All office space is fitted out with air-conditioning and fibre optics. The building boasts a service lift and a passenger lift. Some of the floors also offer great views of the CBD & Harbour.
• True Character
• Extensively refurbished circa 1900s
• High stud ceilings
• Polished Jarrah floor boards
• Air-conditioning and fibre optics
• Great views of CBD & Harbour
• Close to District Court, Sky City, St Patrick's Cathedral
• Easy motorway access
• Available NOW
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Sue Collis on 021 885 545 or David Kim on 021 109 9426.
Barfoot & Thompson have Auckland covered. We have agents across three offices in Auckland and hundreds of properties to cater for all your office leasing requirements. Call us today and we will work hard to find the right space for you!