Siesmic Upgrade 2017 Completion
135, Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1654.96 m²
- Property ID
Eagle Technology House represents one of few large blocks of modern office space remaining available to office tenants in Wellington as a result of significant leasing activity following the vacation of multiple buildings affected by the 14th November 2016 earthquake. The building has completed seismic upgrade works to increase the New Building Standard (NBS) to at least 80%. In 2014 the landlord completed a programme to upgrade the stairs throughout the building to comply with the Government directive (advisory practice note 13). This high level of seismic resilience addresses the requirements of a sensitive commercial tenant market.
On offer is 1,655sqm of space which is available to tenants now and will appeal to office space users requiring multiple contiguous, single or part floor solutions. The floors are available with current partitioning or can be refurbished to suit the needs of individual occupiers.
Eagle Technology House is ideally placed to meet the current demand for high quality space offering a significant quantum of seismically upgraded, highly flexible and efficient office accommodation across large floors.
Key Building Features:
* 80% NBS.
* 1,655sqm of office space available.
* Large spacious floors ranging from 1,034sqm on the lower floors to 965sqm on the upper floors.
* Excellent natural light.
* On-site car parking.
* Available as multiple, single or part floors.
* One of few large blocks of modern office space remaining.
* Well suited to both public and private organisations.
* 2.5m floor to ceiling height.
* Available as fitted out or refurbished space.
* Part Level 7: 624sqm - North side.
* Level 8: 1,031sqm - will be refurbished
* Carparking: 8 carparks.