DESIGN / BUILD ON 2.8 HA HIGH PROFILE LAND
1213 & 1215, Paerata Road, Pukekohe, Franklin
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
* Design / Build opportunities on approx 2.8 hectares (28,000m²) located on high profile corner site, Paerata
* Within 2.2km of existing town centre.
* In the middle of 12,000 housing development area, already underway.
* Tenancies from 400 - 5,500 sqm.
* Occupation from early 2019.
* Huge road frontage of 140m onto Paerata Road and over 200m onto proposed new Butcher Road extension
being the link road to proposed new Drury expressway.
* Located on northern fringe of Pukekohe in between new Wesley town (5,000 new homes) and existing
* Seeking Tenant interest from businesses such as trade suppliers / hardware, motor vehicle sales, marine, food
& beverage, garden centres, rural related activities or any other business you feel would complement the
* Fantastic location to capture Pukekohe's growth.
* Pukekohe is part of the increasingly popular South Auckland region, with nearby Manukau and Auckland CBD.
Pukekohe has been the focus of significant development activity recently, including numerous residential
developments and extensive expansion plans under the Auckland Unitary Plan. Travelling to Auckland City and
Hamilton is of ease with State Highway 1 close by.