FULLY FITTED HERITAGE SPACE
29-33, Shortland Street, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 467.00 m²
- Property ID
The General Building is a beauty, loaded with character features and is located in the heart of the legal and financial hub in Shortland Street with a choice of eateries, cafés and amenities close by. An added bonus of being a short stroll to train, bus and ferry terminals for staff and clients and there are also public parking stations close by.
• L1 - approx. 121m² (Available Now)
• L2 - approx. 190m² (Available Now)
• L3 - approx. 163m² (Available Now)
• L4 - approx. 578m² Full Floor (Available Now)
• L7 - approx. 111m² and 330m² (Available Now)
• Popular character building
• Fully fitted out
• Excellent location - legal and financial hub
• Close to train, bus and ferry terminals
• Available now
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact David Kim on 021 109 9426 or Sue Collis on 021 885 545.
Barfoot & Thompson have Auckland covered. We have agents across three offices in Auckland and hundreds of properties to cater for all your office leasing requirements. Call us today and we will work hard to find the right space for you!