CBRE – ALBANY NEW BUILD | TOTAL 4562M2 OFFICE
84, Don McKinnon Drive, Albany, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 4562.00 m²
- Property ID
Another Haydn & Rollett/McDougall Reidy & Co collaboration, this time delivering two exceptional buildings at 84 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany. Construction has begun on the first (offering office, retail and food outlets), with all office space having been leased and completion date due late 2018.
Focus is now on the second build, with pre-commitment interest sought from businesses looking for approximately 1500m2 of office space on one level, or up to approximately 4562m2 of floor plate across three levels, with two levels of car parking.
The location is excellent, so close to motorway on/off ramps, Albany Bus Station, Park n Ride, Albany Mall and QBE Stadium. A highly visual site with the front face of the building looking over the northern motorway, offering great profile and potential signage rights.
Opportunity exists to personalise the building layout and interior fit out to suit your business, using materials, products and construction practices in line with an environmentally considerate Greenstar 4 development (with the ability to incorporate Greenstar 5 and NABERS requirements into the design, if desired). Features include:
· Approximately 4562m2 of office space over three levels
· 80 covered car parks, 37 uncovered spaces over two levels
· High-quality fit out with the ability to optimise to suit
· 2.8m minimum stud-height
· Heavy duty commercial carpet tiles
· Acoustic mineral fibre ceiling tiles NRC75
· Reinforced concrete structure to the current Building Code, exceeding 100% NBS
· Exterior glazing system with acoustic and thermal performance glass.
A full Base-Building Outline Specification is available upon request.
Proudly marketed by CBRE - call Kathryn Robertson 021 490 480 | Deborah Dowling 021 248 0060 | Omri Yahel 021 791 165