Manukau Road Medical Practice
193, Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 190.00 m²
- Property ID
Available for lease and enjoying a very strategic location on Manukau Road is this unique opportunity to occupy a high quality stand-alone commercial building. The building has been fitted out for a specialist medical practice, however, would suit any professional group wanting to be located with proximity to the thriving Newmarket business precinct.
The building currently comprises a large entrance and reception counter, administration area, staff break-out area, medical clean-up room, 3 medium sized consultation rooms and one double sized room fitted for day surgical procedures which is easily adjusted to offer 5 consultation rooms.
All of the rooms have wash basins for clinical use and the kitchen is modern with dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer included.
A disabled toilet and a smaller staff toilet complete this full package offering.
The building boasts a number of unique features which include;
• Automatic interior LED lighting.
• All areas feature distributed audio for streaming music.
• There are multiple areas where video screens can be installed for clients/staff.
• Ducted Heat pump system throughout for climate control.
• Keyless building access control for entry of all areas.
• Building automation of lighting, access, security, smoke detection, and irrigation.
• Wide Wheelchair ramp.
• Cat 6 wired with air-conditioned server cupboard.
• UFB ready.
• Analogue Phone system, VOIP system available.
The exterior and interior of the building is sharp and modern.
Floors are carpeted, with hard flooring in some areas.
The property is fenced and gated with electric gates and electronic entry making it an extremely secure property to protect your staff and clients.
There are 12 on-site parks, dual entrance and exit electric gated driveways.
Resource consent for office-based medical/professional consultancy.
Call now to discuss this property or you more detailed tenancy requirements.