Prime Picton retail lease
21-25, Wellington Street, Picton, Marlborough
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 44.00 m²
- Property ID
- Modern retail space with great profile
- Opposite the Picton Marina and water taxi business
- Abundance of cruise boat passengers passing the door over the summer
- Approximately 44sqm includes showroom, kitchenette and disabled toilet
- Building is EQC compliant and has a current warrant of fitness
- Close to the heart of Picton CBD
Located immediately adjacent to Picton's marina, this prime retail space enjoys some of the highest pedestrian counts in Picton. The shop is opposite the busy water taxi industry which offers access to the beautiful Queen Charlotte Sounds for both tourists and locals. With fifty cruise boats visiting per season, Picton can be visited by up to 4,000 passengers in one day, a retailer's dream. Combined with local tourism, mountain biking, tramping boating and fishing, Picton thrives. This modern retail space has a small kitchenette and a disabled toilet.
Call Rodger Jones today to arrange a time to view and get your business in the prime position within the tourism heart of Picton..