Tomoana Food Hub
Elwood Road, Tomoana, Hastings
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1.00 m²
- Land Area
- 97000.00 m²
- Property ID
The Tomoana Food Hub is a unique industrial zone, located on the outskirts of Hastings, specifically designed to meet the needs of food related companies. This presents opportunities to businesses that specialise in packaging of food production.
The site offers advantages with up to approximately 9.7ha of land ready for development with cost effective connections to tradewaste and the Heretaunga Confined Aquifer directly below the site, offering a pristine source of fresh water.
Excellent design build options are available with successful existing operations that have located to the Tomoana Food Hub, such as Jamestrong, New Zealand Miracle Water, CHEP, Tomoana Warehousing and recently Fonterra. Having these successful neighbouring tenants in a close proximity provides opportunities to grow your business in numerous ways by using the existing resources to their full potential.
- Sites available up to 9.7 Hectares
- Turn key design build options available
- Tradewaste running directly through the site
- Individual bores for each site available for water supply to amenities
- Hastings District Council committed to the progression of Tomoana Food Hub
- 20 mins drive from the Napier Port with quick access to Hawke's Bay Expressway
Please call for further enquiry, Daniel Moffitt 021 423 580 or Jake Smith 022 172 2718