BE THE FIRST TO OCCUPY!
R1/70, Sale Street, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 135.00 m²
- Property ID
• Two independent 135m² and 80.5m² freehold units
• High ceilings and spacious design allows for the space to be utilised according to your needs
• Each commercial unit includes two stacked parks
• Be the first to occupy and make your mark
• Award winning development in strong central location
The award winning Grace Victoria Quarter, on the corner of Sale Street and Cook Street and just down from the revitalised City Works Depot, features over 100 new apartments with two new ground floor commercial spaces on offer for sale or lease.
The building has been completed by Kiwi company Location Group in a joint venture with Australian company Little Projects. The two ground floor commercial units in this 10 storey building have access to all the amenities of the apartment owners, featuring an unrivalled rooftop retreat with outstanding 360 degree harbour and city views.
With a superior design by internationally acclaimed COX Architecture, these high profile commercial spaces will be in strong demand.