HUGELY VISIBLE WILLIS STREET CORNER SITE
105, Willis Street, Te Aro, Wellington
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 88.00 m²
- Property ID
Situated on the bustling Willis Street at the corner of Manners Street, this prime retailing site offers big visibility with around 22sqm of floor to ceiling glass frontage and a mezzanine level, great for merchandising or storage.
Nestled right at the base of the pedestrian crossing of Willis/Manners, this site has a high pedestrian count.
- Set amongst a fantastic mix of retailers; including STA Travel, Repair +, T2 Leaf, Fonebitz, Pandoro and more within The Duke’s Arcade
- High pedestrian count; corner site on base of pedestrian crossing, with a mix of retailing and corporate offices surrounding the site
- Great corporate profile catchment, with the mighty Majestic Centre across Willis Street - 27 floors of corporate offices
- Thick with city accommodation and student accommodation options in surrounding vicinity
- Dual entry; walk through from Manners Street via The Duke’s Arcade or directly off Willis Street
- Landlord will install new glass frontage
- Ready for tenanting immediately
Please contact Belinda Forbes for further details and a site visit.
Not quite the right site for you? We have many other prime retail sites available in the Wellington CBD and city fringe. We can work with you to deliver leading edge, innovative and bespoke real estate solutions – tightly targeting your consumers and building or strengthening your brand profile. Please give us a call.