503-509, Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Property ID
The property is situated in one of Auckland City's most desirable suburbs, Epsom, where land holdings with significant development potential are rare and development outcomes are seen as secure.
This site has a wide frontage which enhances design parameters and the position also allows an extensive elevated view shaft encompassing Epsom and Mt Eden and the Upper Harbour to the west and north. The family ownership and business are relocating, making available an opportunity for this large site for the first time in 40 years.
This is a genuine opportunity to buy good real estate. A comprehensive information memorandum is available covering detail relating to a Special Housing Approval and all associated information including the additional potential available under the Business Mixed Use Provisions of the Unitary Plan which allows Residential and Commercial uses.
• Owner relocates after 40 years
• 1,537m² zoned Mixed Use under the Unitary Plan
• SHA approved - full application documents available
• 2km to Auckland Grammar, Epsom Girls, Diocesan, St Cuthberts
• CBD 7mins, public transport at the gate
• Newmarket and Mt Eden 5mins away
• Walk to Greenwoods corner and 400m to Alexandra Park
• Simply good real estate in a prime location with elevated views available