Virtually untouched, rare opportunity to own
59, Waimangu Road, Auckland City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Land Area
- 1820000.00 m²
- Property ID
This 182ha site is a rare opportunity to own land on Waiheke Island and is virtually untouched. There is a house and a cottage overlooking Pipitewai Bay, but it is otherwise a blank canvas. The property includes a 1.5km strip of coastline and includes stands of native bush, walking tracks, ridges with incredible views and all of that wonderfully productive Waiheke soil.
There are two small waterfalls on the property and the current owners have encouraged the birdlife.
There are very few farms left on Waiheke. Here is a rare chance to own a sheep and beef farm with a long and proud history - or perhaps find a new use for the land.
* 182ha of rolling farmland ready for lifestyle developments
* Home and separate cottage
* Landform 5 Productive Land zoning
* Holiday home potential
* Extensive waterfront access to sheltered bays
* Native stands signify subdivision potential
* Ridgeline provides 360 degree views to Auckland City
* Short ferry trip from Auckland CBD
For Sale by Private Treaty