High Return Retail / Office Investment
56, Esk Street, Invercargill, Invercargill
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 620.00 m²
- Land Area
- 506.00 m²
- Property ID
This is yet another great opportunity for anyone interested in starting out investing in the commercial property, or existing investors looking to add to their portfolio. The property is fully tenanted and operating such that it presents equally well for either active or passive investment. Owning this property will immediate cashflow, and position for any future gains.
The leasing of the property is comprised of two stable tenancies, international clothing brand, Cotton On, occupying the ground floor street frontage, and provides 80% of the total rental income. The other 20% comes by way of a law firm, McKenzie Law, which occupies the upstairs office floor.
â¢ This is a main street location, with a prime Esk Street positioning in the Invercargill city retail precinct. Esk Street has been recently developed to cater for a shared vehicle / pedestrian laneway allowing easy and enjoyable access for everyone.
â¢ The two tenants both have well established brands in their respective fields, offering staple products / services to their respective client base and casual retail customers alike.
â¢ The lease details are available for discussion and should present grounds for peace-of-mind for the foreseeable future.
The current owners are looking to re-arrange their own investment portfolio so are genuine in wishing to achieve a sale here.
An opportunity not to be missed! Call Michael Frecklington today on 021 029 67031