Project Arlie Forest Estate Sale

North, & South Island, Rawene, Far North

Price On Application

Proposed Usage
Development Site
Property ID

Superb New Zealand softwood plantation estate sale of approximately 3,800 Gross ha with a Net Stocked Area of circa 2,500 hectares.

Eight separate forests across Northland, King Country, Gisborne and Canterbury. Predominantly pinus radiata, offering a combination of forestry rights and freehold land coupled with excellent existing infrastructure and access to ports and domestic processing.

There is a mix of age class however there is more weighting towards early 1990 plantings to provide immediate harvest options should a new purchaser require that. 


Northland - two forests that include 301 ha of freehold land and crop with a further 271 ha of Forestry Right only

Waikato - one forest of 188 ha that is freehold land and crop

Gisborne/East Coast - four forests totalling 1,865 ha of which 16% is freehold land and crop, and the remaining 84% is forestry right only.

Canterbury - The largest single forest of 1,127 ha that is located to the West near Darfield and is freehold land and crop.


To be sold by two stage International Tender with Stage One 

Expressions of Interest sought by 4pm Friday 27 April 2018


For further information contact: Warwick Searle on 021 362 778  or Roger Seavill on 021 950 187



Enquire about this property

Rawene Area