Silverdale freehold industrial investment
71, Foundry Road, Silverdale, Rodney
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1207.00 m²
- Land Area
- 2000.00 m²
- Property ID
- 983 sqm clear span warehouse
- 116 sqm first floor office
- 108 sqm Ground floor office, showroom, amenities
- Mixed concrete tilt slab/ Coloursteel construction
- Long run steel roof. 2 good size roller doors, sound floor
- Secure fenced yard / parking, 40ft. container friendly 2,000 sqm site
- Handy to the motorway
- Not too far from "Dads Pies" or the Wade!
Currently leased to Electrix Limited http://www.electrix.co.nz who advise they will be taking up their two year right of renewal on the 1st of September 2018.
This property could suit either an investor or an owner occupier who is prepared to wait until the current tenant leaves or the lease expires 31st August 2022. Current rent $145,000 with a rent review due in Sept. 2018 and Sept 2020.
The lease also includes annual CPI rent increases, which have not yet been implemented.
Built in 2003/2004 the building is mixed construction of tilt slab and Coloursteel with a long run roof..