Generous price reduction
18, Tanya Street, Bromley, Christchurch City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 3072.00 m²
- Land Area
- 6264.00 m²
- Property ID
- Call now to discuss as owner requires action
- Floor area - 3,072.24sqm
- Land area - 6,265sqm
- Car parking - 30
- Well maintained building
- Could be divided if new owner doesn't require total floor area
The building is sited to the middle of the site, leaving a spacious northern and southern yard area which is fully sealed for vehicle access both from Tanya Street through to Maces Road.
The building is well suited for heavy industrial use with two gantry cranes being 3 ton and 2 ton. Currently is has been used for engineering.
Heavy duty power supply with 1,000 KVA transformer onsite.
Strengthening works completed allowing a Grade A 100% NBS level.
The warehouse has a stud height to the side knee of 3.80 meters and a stud height of 8.4 meters to the centre of the building.
- Was rented to Carlton Taylor for $242,900 pa
- Very competitive rental rates
- Owner committed to selling for a realistic price
- Zoning - Industrial Heavy Zone
- Heavy duty power supply
Please contact George Phillips for more information or to arrange a viewing.