Napier CBD building - develop or improve
60-84, Dickens Street, Napier South, Napier
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 2220.00 m²
- Land Area
- 1784.00 m²
- Property ID
- Located in the Heart of the Napier's thriving CBD area
- Great site with adjoining car parking further enhances this opportunity
- Building ripe for further redevelopment as hotel or apartments
- Walkway and centre courtyard provides for dining and hospitality precinct
- Holding income while you develop or alter
The 'Tourism House' was built circa 1955, and is located in the heart of the Napier CBD area which is a well-established office and retail centre. The building previously housed the Napier City Council and currently has a number of tenants all on short leases. This is a superb opportunity to have holding income while you plan ahead the ultimate use for this unique building.
The floor plates are generous as is the stud height. The ground floor area comprises of a walk through atrium in the middle of the retail shops to a rear courtyard. The shops and office area offer potential for an upmarket dining precinct.