Queen Street retail below Sheraton Four Points
5/396, Queen Street, City Centre, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 64.00 m²
- Property ID
* As an integral part of 4 star points Sheraton Hotel
* Multi-sector catchment with immediate surroundings like AUT, Aotea Square, Event Cinema Complex, Department store, Town Hall, and student accommodation
* Enjoying the massive volume of foot traffic of more than 10,000 mixed of local residents, workers and tourists
* Fully serviced with power and gas, marble flooring, white painted Gib cellings, walls, and light ready to be used by retailers
* Neighboring to Sky bus terminal
The FOUR POINTS by Sheraton Hotel is within the tower at 396 Queen Street. Comprising of 255 hotel rooms, over 21 levels, to the market.
Golden opportunity to buy a piece on Queen Street - Auckland busiest Street, and enjoy the upside that the new hotel will bring to an already vibrant area of town. This 64sqm retail investment property in a prime area of commercial real estate in the heart of the educational, entertainment and residential precincts in New Zealand. Retails located below the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel will quickly develop into a destination for tourists by way of providing professional services, shopping, restaurants, hospitality and much more. More than 10,000 pedestrians with a mix of students, inner city residents, tourists and office workers are passing 396 Queen Street daily. In the future, these numbers are set to rise dramatically with the new hotel at 396 Queen Street and the new station on the City Rail Link generating a huge influx of people.
An ideal entry-level investment for both owner occupiers and savvy investors looking to secure a highly lettable piece of commercial real estate in the central city. The building has an A+ seismic grading and is rated at 220% of NBS (new building standard). Shop is fully serviced with power and gas, marble flooring, white painted gib ceilings and wall and lighting ready to be used by a retailer. Each has a dedicated signage area above the entry door. .