Tenanted Industrial Investment - 4.0085ha - ...
120-128, Foundry Road, Silverdale, Rodney
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
Tenanted Industrial Investment - 4.0085ha - Silverdale
This 4.0085ha light industrial zoned site with its close proximity to the Auckland CBD provides a unique and very rear opportunity to the market. The existing owner purchased the property in 1963, originally utilising the site as a saw milling operation.
The close proximity to Auckland, Whangarei and west Auckland combined with the river access for moving logs, were the key motivating factors when they decided to purchase the site. Interestingly the river access was only ever used once over the life of the sawmill.
Commercial attributes of this property include:
* 40,085m2 of light industrial zoned land
* Gross holding income of $678,181pa
* 2 km to motorway north/south on ramps - 25 mins to Auckland CBD.
* Three vehicle access points
* Predominantly level contour over the whole site
* Capitalise on one of the fastest growing areas in NZ
* A blank canvas to subdivide, occupy, develop or landbank
* A once in a lifetime opportunity -the current owner has held the property for 55 years