FANTASTIC FOODIE INVESTMENT - 8 YEAR LEASE & ...
Town Centre, Queenstown-Lakes
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 214.00 m²
- Property ID
FANTASTIC FOODIE INVESTMENT - 8 YEAR LEASE & NEW BUILDING
If you are a bit of a foodie you will appreciate this phenomenal Tenanted Restaurant Investment with all the bells and whistles as part of a brand new building, the Ramada Remarkables in Queenstown.
The tenant is an all-time busy eatery and bar run by an experienced Kiwi couple, having owned a number of award winning cafes and restaurants. The tenant has committed to a long term eight year initial lease term and invested considerably in the fit-out of the premises. Since their opening in late 2017, the business has had a phenomenal amount of visitors and so far has exceeded all expectations.
Completed in June 2016, the Ramada Remarkables Park is a $30 million dollar project with no expense spared for quality and detail. The upper levels are occupied by the Ramada Hotel operating 148 hotel beds. The ground floor retailers include Areodrive car rentals, physio, cosmetic & souvenir shop, a Pizzeria and finally Frank's Eatery, the key and anchor tenant of the hotel and complex.
The Ramada is located on the main road Hawthorne Drive, which is only a walk away from the Shopping Centre, Airport and a new Entertainment Precinct, such as Chipmunks, Indoor Trampoline Park, Go-Carts, Karate, Indoor Golf Centre etc.
Once you land at Queenstown Airport, you will most likely spot the Ramada building from your flight, and you could practically walk over there from the Airport.
Inquire about this sensational tenanted investment now and become the new landlord of this phenomenal eatery that the whole of Queenstown is raging about!
• Part of the new Ramada Remarkables Park, completed in 2016 to latest earthquake standards
• Anchor Tenant and road frontage unit with an opening to the hotel's lobby and entrance
• Tenant is Frank's Eatery with phenomenal online reviews and feedback
• Secure long term investment with guarantors, bank guarantee and proven operators
• 8 year initial lease term
• Tenant is paying the market rental for new retail and all outgoings in addition to the rent