Investment or Owner/Occupier in Wairau Valley
A/171-173, Archers Road, Wairau Valley, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 516.00 m²
- Property ID
High profile industrial building of approx. 516sqm in sought after location. This property is comprised of three commercial tenancies which could lend themselves to be utilised as tradesman units, storage, workshop and showroom space.
The front tenancy had previously operated as a cafe so there potential to have a food retailer or catering business as a possible tenant serving the local businesses in the area.
The property currently requires refurbishment however has huge potential for a purchaser that recognises the potential upside that could be achieved.
Refurbish the property and lease out the individual tenancies, with the right improvements the property has potential to yield circa $80,000 per annum + GST.
The site would be an excellent location for service industry, light industrial users, showroom and storage. Importers or businesses who work in the building industry, automotive supplies/components or builders, plumbers etc. looking for a site with areas for office, showroom and storage. The property has a number of options with the current configuration of the property providing a wide variety of potential uses.
- Road front property with circa 30 metres of frontage to Archers Road.
- Currently configured as three individual tenancies.
- Located near to prominent national business like Bunnings, Mitre 10, Pak and Save, BMW, Mercedes, Volks Wagen and Tile Warehouse to name a few.
- Easy access to motorway being approx. 1.7 kilometres form Tristram Avenue interchange.
- Approx. 9 kilometres form Auckland CDB.
- Excellent access to peripheral North Shore suburbs, Kumeu, Henderson and Silverdale.
- Surrounded by upmarket residential catchment comprised of high net worth, well-educated work force.