Unit 1, Gargan Court, Tauriko (to be constructed)
Lot 2, Gargan Road (Unit 1), Tauriko, Tauranga
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 150.41 m²
- Property ID
This unique opportunity to "own your own" Industrial Unit comes at a time when demand is very strong.
Gargan Court, Tauriko is near the "heart" of Stage 2 of the Tauriko Business Estate and is handy to the planned Convenience Centre (food, convenience store, hairdresser, childcare).
Total area: 150.41m2 - Warehouse 136.17m2, Office/Amenities 13.29m2 (of which office is 10.13m2)
- New high-stud Industrial Units to be built on Gargan Road, Tauriko
- High quality construction - tilt slab and long run roofing
- Freehold land - but development will be subject to unit titles (stratum in freehold)
- Well-appointed warehouse, office and amenities
- This unit has 3 car parks - plus access to additional public parking and HGV turning bay
- Construction expected to commence late 2018 with completion scheduled for the second half of 2019 (subject to issue of Code Compliance Certificate and Title)
Asking price: $648,000 plus GST (if any). Outgoings to be confirmed.
Extensive Information Memorandum is available upon request. Contact the SOLE AGENT for further information - but be quick! Give your business the presence it deserves in the busy and consistently growing Tauriko Business Estate!
Paraone Koikoi Road (previously Kennedy Road) has direct access to Takitumu Drive (motorway) and The Lake and Pyes Pa residential subdivisions. The bridge over Kopurererua Stream is now open creating easy access via Paraone Koikoi Road to the Gargan Road plateau. Paraone Koikoi Road is expected to be a major "entry and exit" into the southern end of the Tauriko Business Estate. Tauriko Business Estate is located in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand's fastest growing region. Comprising of 200 hectares of net developed lots, it is one of the largest Industrial parks in Australasia. Within only 2.5 hours drive of 50% of New Zealand's population and 9.9km from the Port of Tauranga it has proven to be the hub for many globally competitive businesses.