Accommodation (freehold) must be sold
393, Great North Road, Winton, Southland
- Proposed Usage
- Hotel & Leisure
- Floor Area
- 540.00 m²
- Land Area
- 3009.00 m²
- Property ID
Are you wanting a fantastic accommodation/business opportunity in New Zealands best kept secret? Located centrally to some of the worlds most infamous tourist spots? Bluff, Stewart Island, Queenstown, Milford Sound... The list goes on.
This unique accommodation facility located in Winton, Central Southland, is established, versatile and popular with travellers, contract workers and group stays.
• Situated on State Highway 6, the main route between Invercargill and Queenstown with great street frontage
• Consisting of 26 rooms (6 double, 19 single + one room for staff) plus office
• Commercial kitchen
• Large communal lounge and dining area with a separate room frequently utilised as a board room for
• Two lovely outdoor areas ready and waiting for another cracker summer
• Five generous bathrooms operated by gas hot water comfortably accommodate maximum guest occupancy
• Large laundry which is available for public usage
• Ample car park space
The current owner is very motivated to sell, they have created a homely atmosphere and developed quality working relationships with local contract business owners, consequently - a fantastic opportunity has been formed for someone to move in, take over and reap the benefits.
There is an extensive chattel list inclusive of the sale, and financial details to genuine enquiries.
To grab your chance at a once in a lifetime opportunity phone Paula or Linda today and make an appointment to view this tidy, solid property, with potential to expand.