TWO RETAIL SHOPS WITH SECTION FOR DEVELOPING ...
Howick, Manukau City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 170.00 m²
- Property ID
TWO RETAIL SHOPS WITH SECTION FOR DEVELOPING OR LAND-BANK
This premises is well located in the corner of Botany Road and Ridge Road, opposite Howick Intermediate School, with excellent exposure to vehicle and foot traffic. The building floor area is approx. 170m² on 761m² Freehold site. Two shops on one title with a big section at the rear which potentially offers further developing. In business Neighbourhood Centre Zone.
• 4A Botany Road (approx. 100m²) - new 4 years lease term, returning $33,800 pa + GST & outgoings
• 4B Botany Road (Approx 70m²) - new 4 years lease term, returning $23,400 pa + GST & outgoings
• Advertising signboard return $2,000pa + GST is the added bonus
• Two shop frontages - good exposure
• Floor area approx. 170m² on 761m² of Freehold land
• Total holding income $59,200 pa + Opex + GST
• Big rear section potentially offers further development or land-bank
• Business Neighbourhood Centre Zone
The property is situated on main arterial routes, surrounded by well-established residential suburbs - Howick, Highland Park, Mellons Bay, Cockle Bay and Botany Downs.
Vendor will meet the market to sell! Please call sole agents Jane Chen 0275 48 67 49 or Carol Chang 021 299 9181 for more information or viewing.