Motivated vendor, industrial unit must be sold
5/63, Arrenway Drive, Albany, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 118.00 m²
- Property ID
- High quality entry level unit, suited to owner occupiers and investors
- Approximately 118sqm floor area with two (2) exclusive car parks
- High stud warehouse, showroom and office
- Located in newly constructed industrial complex in Albany
- Short distance to anchor brand operators, retail centres and motorway
This high quality entry level unit in Albany will appeal to a wide variety of business operators as well as investors given the high level tenant demand and low vacancy rate for smaller multi-purpose units.
Strategically located amongst 22 industrial units in three newly built buildings, this well designed unit with roller door to high stud warehouse with separate entrances to two levels of interconnected showroom and office space plus kitchenette, will appeal to import /export businesses of trades people.
With a motivated vendor, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a sought-after new industrial unit in popular Albany.
Floor Area: 118sqm (approximately)
Zoning: General Business
For sale with vacant possession.
Auction (unless sold prior)
11am, Wednesday 5th December 2018
Bayleys House, 30 Gaunt Street,
Auckland, New Zealand