Freehold retail block with a twist
60, Rawhiti Road, Manly, Rodney
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 170.00 m²
- Land Area
- 661.00 m²
- Property ID
- Freehold suburban retail block
- Returning $69,560pa + GST and outgoings
- Significant 661m2 (more or less) land area
- Business - Neighbourhood Centre zone (11m plus roof form)
- Consent pending for 11 apartments and three retail units
The subject property located at 60 Rawhiti Road, Manly, is a Business - Neighbourhood Centre zoned site totalling some 661sqm of land area with low site coverage and significant development upside.
The improvements consist of a 1970's vintage, freehold suburban retail block containing three tenancies, benefiting from dual access from both Rawhiti Road and Leal Place. The diverse tenant mix includes Frankies Gelato and Deli, KT Florals Limited (florist) and the longstanding Manly Village Bakery. Importantly, all of the leases are short term with demolition clauses, allowing a purchaser to develop the site or add value by renegotiating the leases in the short term.