Industrial or potential residential
23 and 45, Keepa Road, Whakatane, Whakatane
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Land Area
- 74482.00 m²
- Property ID
- Land area: 7.4462 hectares (more or less)
- Zoning: Light industrial with zone change to residential almost complete
- Location: Excellent city fringe urban location on the corner of SH30 and Keepa Road
7.4462 hectares (more or less) of prime industrial or residential development land located in the urban area on the corner of a main feeder road and SH30 opposite The Hub, benefiting from large levels of traffic flow and high exposure.
Poised for a large boost in growth with all roads currently leading to the Eastern Bay of Plenty this certainly is an opportunity not to be missed. Recent announcements of many industry developments within the immediate region will certainly create new major employment.
A plan change to re-zone the land Residential has been progressed over the last two years to pre-hearing stage. A new owner will have the option to continue with this almost completed residential zone change or leave it industrial.
Tightly held for many years, the owners have resisted many prospects in the past but now is the time to let go and hand this prime piece of real estate onto the next entrepreneur to develop.
Whakatane is desperate for both residential or industrial development, make sure you are a part of it!
- 7.4462 hectares (more or less) prime industrial development site in a high-profile location.
- Prime corner site opposite the Hub Whakatane with unbeatable exposure
- Potential to change zoning to Residential by completing the plan change process
- With industrial and residential land in short supply within the region, this site is only an hour's drive from Rotorua and Tauranga and is a thriving service centre for many surrounding districts.