MT EDEN INVESTMENT / HOLD OR DEVELOP OPTIONS
Mount Eden, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
A corner site that is of significant size but not too large, that has a significant contour differential from the land immediately to the northern boundary and which is tucked under the northern slopes of Mt Eden - makes for a very good residential development opportunity. The zone is Mixed Use so it's not just residential that would be suitable here. A commercial office and retail mix would work well, or possibly a boutique hotel to make the most of the obvious tourism advantages of the location.
Whatever the future use or potential, the present situation is that the secure holding income makes for a bankable term investment. Individual sites could be sold over time or boundary adjustments may be appropriate to reconfigure the development lots. Of course full site development making use of the views on to Mt Eden and the location will be the ultimate expression for this quality land holding.
• Business - Mixed Use Zoning
• Total land area 1,703 square metres
• Significant contour across the three sites, falling to the north.
• No heritage or character overlays under the unitary plan
• Holding income circa $300,000 per annum.
• Total CV $7,425,000
• Double Grammar zone
• Excellent position for public transport; Mt Eden-CBD bus route and Mt Eden CRL Station under 500 metres away