SHORE'S TROPHY LOCATION FOR A TROPHY DEVELOPMENT
3,5,7,9, Anzac Street, Takapuna, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Property ID
Takapuna is one of the most sought after areas to live in Auckland, boasting a high socioeconomic demographic, close proximity to the motorway, quality schools and the natural beauty associated with Takapuna Beach and Lake Pupuke.
3, 5, 7 & 9 Anzac Street are located within walking distance to a number of Takapuna's award-winning restaurants, boutique retail and the iconic Takapuna Beach.
Zoned as Metropolitan Centre which encourages intensification and development of residential apartments throughout central Takapuna. A Resource Consent, valid until March 2020, is currently granted for a five-level apartment development on 3, 5 & 7 Anzac Street, with ground floor
commercial units, and two levels of underground parking.
9 Anzac Street was secured subsequently to the consent and provides considerable additional land over which the planned development can be expanded.
• Prime corner site in the heart of Takapuna
• Combined freehold land area 3,257m²
• Four separate office buildings on four titles
• Combined building area 2,448m²
• Consented development in place for part
• AUP zoning Metropolitan Centre - Sub Precinct A
• Zoning encourages intensification and development of residential apartments
• Information Packs are available from the Sole Agents