Kingsland Village - Vintage Standalone
478, New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 270.00 m²
- Land Area
- 356.00 m²
- Property ID
- A rare opportunity to secure a prominent Kingsland landmark
- Standalone building of circa 270sqm + 3 car parks with excellent profile
- Absolute prime city fringe location in the centre of Kingsland Village
- 356sqm freehold site with favourable Business - Local Centre zoning permitting a wide range of potential uses
- Owner Occupiers and Add-value Investors do not miss this one - Make your mark in Kingsland!
This is a truly unique offering in a highly sought-after city fringe position, right in the heart of the vibrant Kingsland Village.
Set on a flat, north facing freehold site in a prime New North Road position overlooking Eden Park, the property comprises an attention-grabbing character standalone building with onsite parking to the rear.
The building served as the Kingsland Post Office for close to 80 years and retains a lot of its original charm and features, including secure walk-in vault, and features on the New Zealand Heritage List.
Nestled in the middle of Kingsland Village, a trendy central Auckland retail & hospitality destination, the property benefits from excellent profile. It is a desirable location that attracts people from near and far with a range of popular bars, restaurants, cafes and boutique shops, never better than when there is a game on at the nearby Eden Park. Further benefits include proximity to CBD, Kingsland Train Station and Motorways.
There is a nominal holding income from some telecommunications equipment on the rear boundary, otherwise the building is being offered with vacant possession and represents an exceptional opportunity for Owner Occupiers or Add-Value investors to secure a standout Kingsland trophy property.