Mixed-Use Corner Site
956-958, Dominion Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Land Area
- 570.00 m²
- Property ID
• 865 sqm (more or less) of Business Mixed-Use freehold land
• North facing corner site fronting Dominion and Kings Road
• Favourable Mixed-Use zoning allowing for a wide range of uses
• Strategic location in a vibrant and exciting neighbourhood
• Development ready with two alternative consented development schemes already in place - either 32 apartments or 7 "super townhouses"
• Wide stunning isthmus views available from upper levels of proposed developments
This prime development site is centred amongst one of Auckland's thriving residential suburbs, in one of the Dominion Road 'villages', on the border of Mount Eden and Mount Roskill.
A significant amount of the hard work has already been undertaken with two Resource Consents in place. The first allows for 6 x 95 sqm lots to build 4 level townhouses plus rooftop living and an additional 125 sqm lot for a 5 level commercial building fronting Dominion Road. The second scheme allows for a 32 apartment development featuring a mix of studios and one, two and three bedroom apartments. The choice is yours.
In recent years this location has grown in popularity with residents due to its character and high level of amenity including a rich array of eateries, in addition to its proximity to the city with public transport express links.