Plenty of potential in Putaruru!
Lot 1, 90, Princes Street, Putaruru, South Waikato
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 5718.00 m²
- Land Area
- 29405.00 m²
- Property ID
- Substantial site adjacent to Putaruru town centre
- Land and buildings with small holding income
- Significant power and water supply available
- Direct access to State Highway 1 and rail links to major ports
- Neighbouring sites may also be available for purchase if required
This site forms part of a large business zoned park located in the provincial town of Putaruru, which is the commercial centre for some of the most productive dairy farmland in the country. The zoning provides numerous options and flexibility in terms of business activities ranging from retail/commercial through to industrial.
The property includes two former administration buildings, a caretaker's residence with storage shed, two older workshops/warehouses and five open pole sheds. The yards are partly security fenced and are finished with a mix of chip seal, cobbles, concrete and hard fill surfaces.
Here is arguably one of the most affordable opportunities to be offered to the market in 2019 and must have abundant upside for owner occupiers, developers or investors alike! Call today to register your interest.