Strategic land to hold or develop
Lot 426, Tauriko, Tauriko, Tauranga
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Land Area
- 10605.00 m²
- Property ID
- Industrial freehold land 10,605m2 with title due Q3 2019
- Be part of one of the biggest industrial parks in Australasia - within 2.5 hours drive of 50% of New Zealand's population
- 9.9 km to the Port of Tauranga and 8.4 km to Tauranga CBD
- Based in one of the largest suburb in Tauranga - an unsurpassed geographical location and access to major road networks
- A hub for globally competitive businesses and situated alongside Tauranga Crossing retail development and The Lakes residential subdivision
Lot 426 is centrally located off SH36/ Takitimu Drive via Paraone Koi Koi Drive making it directly accessible to the main arterial routes with quick and easy travel to the Port of Tauranga's Container Port or the main highways in the 'Golden Triangle'.
With bare land scarce in this area for sale, lots of this size won't last long. Tauriko Business Estate is already home to a range of large industrial and commercial business such as Allied Pickfords, Bidvest, Brother International, Farmlands Cooperative, Gartshore and plenty others. Zoned in the 'Tauriko Industry Zone' under the Tauranga City Council's City Plan, there are a wide range of permitted manufacturing and industrial uses.
This land is surplus to the owner's requirements so they are now offering this strategic opportunity for sale or would consider a design-build lease consideration for an approved tenant.