CBD TOWER IN GROWTH LOCATION
87-89, Albert Street, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 7210.00 m²
- Property ID
DEADLINE PRIVATE TREATY CLOSING 3:00PM, WEDNESDAY 29 MAY 2019 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR) AT L3, 50 KITCHENER STREET, AUCKLAND CITY
87-89 Albert Street is strategically located near the heart of the central city in a location which is set to benefit substantially from major infrastructure upgrades in the immediate area. These include the City Rail Link, with nearby Aotea Station predicted to be the busiest station on completion and the New Zealand International Convention Centre, due for completion late 2020.
The building comprises 11 office floors and two basement car parking level providing 7,210m² of net lettable office. The building is currently 68% leased, providing a new passing income of $1,133,740 with a potential fully leased net income of circa $2,092,000.
The comparatively short lease profile and vacant space provides purchasers with the opportunity to refurbish or redevelop the property to add significant value to the investment.
We welcome enquiry and encourage contact with the sole agents to discuss the opportunity further.
• Strategic 1,290m² site in an area undergoing significant improvement
• 13 level building comprising approximately 7,210m² plus 58 secure car parks over two basement levels
• Net passing income $1,133,740 with potential to increase to circa $2,092,000 fully leased
• Opportunity to add value through refurbishment and redevelopment
• Contact us now for further information