AN ABSOLUTE PRIME RETAIL LOCATION IN GLENFIELD
31, Chartwell Avenue, Glenfield, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 110.00 m²
- Property ID
Looking for a prime, convenience retail location on Auckland's North Shore? This one must be considered.
The vendor has owned the building since new, constructed in 1997 and for 22 years it has been used for doctors' consulting rooms.
But now, today, the premises are vacant and the vendor has decided to sell the property. There is now an opportunity for an owner occupier to establish their own business in this prime location in Glenfield.
The building area is 110m² with two exclusive car parks at the rear and in addition, multiple customer car parking at the front of the premises. Centrally located in the 'block of shops', it's position is superb, with all remaining shops contributing and anchoring a very busy and well established convenience centre. This is all supplemented by the large residential catchment surrounding this prime location.
• Superb for all convenience retailers
• Prime retail location within an established area
• Freehold title land area of 149m²
• Single storey building area of 110m²
• Two exclusive car parks
• Large customer car parking in front
• Central to a large surrounding residential catchment
• Business - Neighborhood Centre Zone
• Vendor has owned from new for 22 years
Contact the Sole Agent for an Information Pack
For Sale by Auction on Thursday 30th May 2019 at 34 Shortland Street, 10:00am