CBRE: Blue Chip Tenanted Investment
75, McLaughlins Road, Wiri, Manukau City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 9000.00 m²
- Property ID
If you are looking for an investment that has all the right fundamentals then this is it: 75 McLaughlins Road, Wiri.
- Superb situation to the motorway in the bustling industrial area of Wiri. Close to Wiri Inland Port.
- High demand location provides sold land value appreciation.
- 9,000sqm land zoned Heavy Industry including 5,381sqm fenced yard benefiting from full concrete yard, 150mm thick reinforced concrete slab with 30MPA rating. Also dual access, large power supply, and weighbridge.
- Zoning and onsite improvements have long term attraction for businesses.
- Waste Management NZ Limited, have invested circa $400,000 directly into site improvements (and to be yielded to the landlord at no cost upon final lease expiry = upside).
- $3.85m Government-funding provided to Waste Management for specialised on-site machinery, equipment and set up.
Government-back facility to solve NZs problem of end-of-life tyres (3 million per annum) otherwise going to landfill.
- Instead, this green operation uses high-tech equipment to shred tyres into pellets, which are then transported off-site and used by Fletchers Golden Bay Cement kilns for fuel (further $13.5m Government backed initiative).
- 9,000sqm freehold site
- 5,381sqm leased to Waste Management
- Returning $181,708 (as at 1 July 2019). Strong fixed growth.
- Zoned Heavy Industry
- The incumbent land value of the asset exceptionally supports the investment pricing
- Land bankers dream with strong lease
Call the Sole Agents for the IM, Deed of Lease, and access to the Property File.
021 494 111
021 38 25 25
Listing ID: 19180807Q2
For more options, visit: