Opportunity to Occupy in the City Lofts!
57, Livingstone Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland City
Expressions Of Interest
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 120.30 m²
- Property ID
Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing at 4 pm on Wednesday 12th May 2019 (unless sold prior)
Occupying a spectacular yet tranquil location this property presents the perfect getaway for any small business owner being offered to the market with vacant possession. The property is positioned immediately to the rear of the Grey Lynn Countdown Supermarket amid the ‘City Lofts’ development which is found at a cul-de-sac surrounded by greenery and several reserves. A short walk from all the vibrant amenity of Grey Lynn including the new Scrap Yard café, Farro Fresh, Bread & Butter café and Citta the development also adjoins the Hukanui Reserve and is mere metres from Coxs Bay Reserve, whilst benefitting from the premier offerings of Ponsonby and Herne Bay. This option represents a rare entry level opportunity into the Grey Lynn commercial market, in particular for any tenant looking to graduate to ownership and avoid rental obligations. With its glazed façade and high ceilings boasting plenty of natural light the space also retains a strong sense of character drawn from the polished hardwood floors and exposed concrete block walls. Owner-occupiers with the desire to be part of this standout mixed use development and secure an affordable opportunity in the heart of Grey Lynn must enquire to ensure they do not miss out.
• Fantastic opportunity for an owner-occupier to secure a great business location
• Positioned central to the Grey Lynn commercial and residential precinct, yet hidden from the noise
• Benefit of four exclusive car parks, hard to come by in the city fringe
• Zoned Residential – Terrace Housing and Apartment Buildings
• A rare offer, don’t miss out! Call the sole agents to arrange an inspection