Supremely Versatile Kingsland Standalone
6, Kingsland Terrace, Kingsland, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1158.00 m²
- Land Area
- 976.00 m²
- Property ID
- Versatile 1,158sqm two level standalone building with 11 car parks
- Freehold 976sqm Mixed Use zoned site with undeniable development potential
- Sought-after city fringe location near Kingsland Village, CBD and motorways
- Multi-tenanted investment with long-standing tenants returns $257,325 + GST p.a.
- Something for everyone - invest/occupy/live and work/add-value/develop
The freehold site with north-west facing aspect overlooking Nixon Park comprises a high stud industrial building that has been configured into 14 individual commercial tenancies, providing an attractive split-risk nature to the investment profile of the
property. The tenants form a close-knit and productive business community, many of whom are well-established, long-standing occupants eager to continue their time there.
All of the leases are on flexible terms meaning if you required a bit of space for your own business, or maybe convert part for a trendy city apartment, the potential is there. Not to be overlooked, the large Mixed Use zoned site and desirable central Auckland location ensure a bright future for the property, whether it is you or the next owner to develop.
There are no excuses not to inspect this supremely versatile Kingsland standalone.