Standalone add value / owner occupy opportunity
328, Great South Road, Papatoetoe, Manukau City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1000.00 m²
- Land Area
- 1307.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 11:00 - Jun 26, 2019
- Property ID
• Freehold standalone building - attention add value investors or owner occupiers
• Ground floor retail, rear workshop, and 7 storage units, with 27 car parks above
• Sizeable land area of 1,307sqm with dual access points
• Concept plan for multi-level mixed use retail/apartment complex
• Refurbished in 2018 to a high modern standard
This freehold standalone property represents a fantastic add value investment or owner occupier opportunity complete with future development potential from its favourable Business Town Centre zoning. Having underwent a major refurbishment in 2018, the property (85% NBS seismic grade) offers a range of options for the incoming owner, with the ground floor able to be utilised as a whole, or as previously split into multiple tenancies. Massive road frontage ensures the property receives a high level of exposure to passing pedestrians and vehicles.
Situated in the heart of the Town Centre, amenities in close proximity include Papatoetoe Central School (across the road) and Hunters Plaza, plus the Southern Motorway approx. 1.5km away. With the wider Papatoetoe area undergoing a major revitalisation, Papatoetoe is expected to undergo significant growth in the future.
With a strong growing neighbourhood and a favourable zoning, opportunities such as this seldom are available to the market.