Production property offers tasty investment
377, Vickerman Street, Grovetown, Marlborough
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 3512.00 m²
- Land Area
- 14350.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 12:00 - May 17, 2019
- Property ID
12pm, Friday 17 May 2019
33 Seymour Street, Blenheim
A sizable and rare opportunity located in the heart of Marlborough wine country. Positioned in Grovetown, Marlborough this 1.4350 hectares (more or less) of freehold triangular-shaped rural zoned land provides an enticing commercial and industrial investment for anyone looking to begin, expand or diversify their portfolio.
The site is occupied by three tenancies:
- Marlborough Garlic Ltd
- Kiwi Seed Co (Marlborough) Ltd
- Ironside Engineering Ltd.
Combined, the three businesses generate an annual rental return of $138,347 + GST.
Buildings on the property consist of a mixture of sheds, workshops, grading areas, storage and chillers spanning over 3,512sqm (more or less).
- Marlborough Garlic occupy a substantial open-plan concrete floor high-stud processing, grading and packing warehouse with product delivery infrastructure, chilled store room, office space, and staff amenities spread over a mezzanine level as well as three concrete floor drying sheds.
- Kiwi Seed Co (Marlborough) occupy a large concrete floor drying and storage shed and a seed processing shed with twin roller door access.
- Ironside Engineering occupy a concrete floor workshop and adjacent lean-to, as well as a concrete floor packaging store.
The greater property comprises of tar sealed driveways, generous car park and yard, an additional metaled yard, mains power, sewage connections, water supply, shelter hedging around the boundaries, a concrete pad for gas tank storage, and a small portion of lawn with shaded trees and offers easy access to State Highway 1 and other rural roads through Marlborough.
For a full information memorandum and to register your interest please contact the exclusive agents Kurt Lindsay and Pete Coldwell.