New to Hobsonville Commercial Hub
Hobsonville, Waitakere City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1654.00 m²
- Property ID
This 1,654m2 unit is 1 of 7 light industrial units of various sizes between 392m2-1,796m2 being offered off the plan for both sale and lease. This unit is the second largest on offer and is comprised of a 1,160m2 high stud warehouse area, 386m2 of office/showroom area, and a 108m2 canopy with a minimum stud height of 9m. 20 exclusive on-site car parks are also included.
The unit will be presentable and constructed to a very high standard; similar units constructed by the same developer are located just across the road and provide an example of the exceptional quality of the finished product. A basic outline includes a tilt slab clear-span warehouse area (9m+ stud), professional carpeted/air-conditioned office areas, presentable exterior cladding, motorized roller doors, a shower with a paraplegic toilet.
Hobsonville is expected to be one of Auckland's fastest growing suburbs over the next decade thanks to the development of Northwest Shopping Centre & Westgate Town Centre to the West, as well as thousands of brand new residential houses on Hobsonville point. The light industrial zoned land, however, is in short supply, and as such light industrial units are few and far between - providing the opportunity to establish your business/become an early investor in a suburb projected to undergo immense growth.
- For Sale $6,240,000.00 +GST (if any).
- For Lease $324,450.00pa +GST +outgoings.
- Minimum stud height of 9m.
- An expected completion date of August 2020.
- Container/delivery truck drive around.
- Clear span high-stud warehouse.
- Attractive office frontage.
- Easy access to State Highway 16 and 18.
- Two level air-conditioned office/showroom.
- Outlook from the front and rear of the site.
- 100% earthquake structural rating.
For a copy of the IM/Outline Building Specification or to arrange a viewing do not hesitate to contact Cameron or Lauren.