CBD tenanted restaurant investment
City Centre, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 315.00 m²
- Property ID
* Approximately 315sqm licensed restaurant
* High profile site that pulls in tourists and locals. It will almost certainly benefit from the Skytower and a huge number of apartment residences
* Two entrances located off Hobson Street and Vogel Lane
* Established international Indian restaurant branding - Saravanaa Bhavan
* Returning of 162,480 + outgoings + GST per annum
* 6 + 6 years lease commence from 12 April 2018 with every two yearly market rent review
* 3 allocated car parks
Grab this rare opportunity to secure a restaurant property in highly demanded location. The property is located in a central position within the CBD, offering handy access to motorways and within easy walking distance to Sky Tower, Queen Street, and Britomart transport and ferry terminals.
Unit E, 51 Hobson Street is a freehold strata title property consists with a newly refurbished restaurant fronting Hobson Street, where is neighbouring to Skycity restaurants and bars, Esquires Cafe, Denny's family restaurant, Mexicali and Guangzhou Seafood Restaurant. The floor area is approximately 315 square meter with three allocated car parks.
An international Indian restaurant branding Saravanaa Bhavan has been commencing its trading from April 2018, with 6 years term, finally expiring in 11 April 2030.
Sit back and enjoy the cash flow of 162,480 + GST per annum, make your move today!.